Sunday, August 28, 2011

With your powers combined - I am the new ANGELO!

So this is news. Don't get use to it:

It's all official and stuff
They've added two members! Karyu from D'espairsRay - which I am excited about - and Giru from Vidoll - which I have... absolutely no opinion on what-so-ever...

That reminds me. I haven't listened to Angelo since their first single, and that was fou ...no.... five years ago. Jiminy.

Nothing personal, Angelo. You had the foundation of a band I'd like. I mean... you had my three favorite members from Pierrot. I see not fault in that. I'm just lazy. And when you haven't even changed enough to get your own page on Wikipedia, then I just lose track of you. Sorry.

But now I'm going to have to pay closer attention to you because you've gone and snatched up the guitarist of one of my other favorite bands that met its demise earlier this year. And currently, I'm only following two artists somewhat religiously, so I guess you'll give me something to do while Dir en grey runs around Europe and I wait for October to get here for that one guy named Miyavi or something like that. I've got five years worth of discography to catch up on now. Thanks. You're making me do something I like to do.

You should be ashamed!

That is, until the next shiny object gets dangled in front of my face. Then I'll probably just forget about you again.

No comments:

Post a Comment